The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've paid up!

Guest GT Destroyer

Guest GT Destroyer

So I finally paid - Been checking in here every now and again for ages. My situation has recently changed which means I'll be Supra hunting in 4-6 weeks hopefully.

I initially posted a thread about the pros and cons of a single, which I will refer back to once I find it.

So from my limited knowledge it seems that 10K is what you need to spend for a good example of a TT manual. So my question is, if you have 10K, surely you can get another 2 or 3 and buy the black single T61 thats been for sale for ages? (sry so new I can't remember name of who is selling it)

and whats with the black single which was converted from an N/A, think reg was KB000ST or something like that.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/977602.htm

Didn't I see this for sale a while back?? and the ad says well known on the Supra forums??

Also I am quite close to Bradford - WRC have the silver TT6 with 57K, I know they don't have the best rep, but if the car is straight surely it shouldn't still be for sale?

Thanks for any help/replies.

isn't that just a N/A-T?

what do yoiu mean " just an na-t" :tongue:

and it has a 2mm head gaskett? i wonder if they took it out of the wrapper befor they fitted it. that would lower the compression massivly , i bes the throttle is damp as hell off boost. and if im rite the t70 is an xs power turbo so thats a no.

Guest GT Destroyer
I assume you mean my single for sale ;)

This is true Jazzy. I've been an admirer of your Supra for ages now. Really drives every day and has no problems?

The time to really make some serious enquiries is coming up soon, not there quite yet, but not long now!

Animal - Was nearly looking over my shoulder lol!

So to confirm -The black N/A-T one isn't that popular as a Supra to buy?

Guest GT Destroyer

So the T70 turo is "XS power" brand, and you wouldn't be happy with it, you see a member who has over 4 thousand posts has to be respected as someone who knows what he is on about?

Also the whole N/A-T thing, I need to get to grips with it. I'll freely admit that my knowledge of Supras is limited, so the more time I spend asking questions the better.

The thing with me is i am a brand man... only the best.

The xs stuff works but eventualy it will go wrong.

Going NA-T isnt as straight forward as single on a TT motor believe me. Ive been researching and checking stuff out for myself for the last 2 years and im pretty confident when the time comes around i can build myself 1 hell of a setup that would rival most TT singles :)

There seen as not 'cost effective' or 'worth it' on this forum but i disagree totaly. PM me if you want to ask anything

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

Guest GT Destroyer
Certainly does - owned her for 2 years now and she's been used everyday for the daily commute. Not a single problem in that time :)

Sry Jazzy - It took me more than 10 minutes to write my last post! I've got 3 drunken ladies to "entertain" tonight, and its a school night!!!

m_life - Thanks for the good advice, think I'd be up for doing my own N/A to T conversion if I were 10 years younger and had more time on my hands, I think I'll be buying a Supra which is fairly "done" already. Good to know I have someone who I can PM if I need to for advice on stuff.

Any thoughts on the silver TT at WRC from anyone?? I can't help but think good things about it??