The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I've resprayed my car gold!

Abz

I feel like I shouldn't like it, but I kind of do. That's a pretty good edit for a phone, too!

Yeah not bad actually, used a application called ColourSpash on my iPhone.

Now THAT is a colour that won't draw the attention of the local constabulary or chavs with a 20p coín :p
You should know all about that :p

Remember you will be sitting in the back again when I get pulled over :D

:chav:

You calling me a Chav? :(

lol, well no cause yours aint gold... but if it was .... ;)

:D

Then yes I would be a Chav (Well unless it was a 1000BHP Top Secret Supra) :D

:D

coloursplash... hm, something else to download then, just for the sake of it! :D

59p on the Apps store IIRC, I've done a few great photo's using it.

I like it in gold......go on......GO FOR IT!!!

TBH I think it doesn't look too bad actually in that colour.

An no I did not create this colour or anything, this photo was taken about 10pm while the car was parked next to a street lamp which kind of made the car look almost orangy. I then made the whole picture Black & White & then coloured in just the car, leaving the rest of the background & wheels in non colour.

You should know all about that :p

Remember you will be sitting in the back again when I get pulled over :D

Haha I probably will be ;) But I shouldn't give you much grief - I did at one point have a DoLuck bodykit on the car (I know, I know.. but I saw the light! Unfortunately it was the moment I saw it AFTERWARDS :s) and I have that gold colour painted on my sparkplug cover :D

Much better

[attach]105096[/attach]

Woah! Invisible paint!

Haha I probably will be ;) But I shouldn't give you much grief - I did at one point have a DoLuck bodykit on the car (I know, I know.. but I saw the light! Unfortunately it was the moment I saw it AFTERWARDS :s) and I have that gold colour painted on my sparkplug cover :D

The truth comes out now! Though have to admit you do have a stunning Supra (now that you saw the light!) :p