The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Design Layout.....

Suprash

I need a few 2-D drawing made up of how my 2010 BDC Supra will look, complete with car colours and sponsor layout for the car.

For now Im just looking for a side view of the car in colours and with Sponsors logos and position along with other BDC related stickers like door cards.

Without this turning out to be like a 5 year old using MS paint for the first time I thought I would see if there is anyone thats handy with a bit of simple CAD first :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have converted the PDF to Illustrator CS3, 88 and Freehand MX - anybody wants a copy of these files, PM me your address and I'll zip them all into one folder and email them to you!

PM'd......;)

Thorin, thanks, that image logo will also hopefully come in handy...

• 1 month later...

Need a little help here from members.

We are sponsoring Ash's drift season and so we get our logos pride of place on the arse of the car.

We have been allowed logos on the rear quarters, rear window and lower level of the bumper.

Can somebody who is good with this stuff knock us up a design in those locations? It needs the club logo and URL, or if on the rear window or bumper then perhaps just the URL, but lets see what comes back.

So, what can people come up with?

thanks

Can someone upload the outlines as a zip file then we can all have a pop without filling up someones PM box

I believe there are files avalaible by download on the forum of the site logo, sure the're linked on this thread...

So have we got any layouts yet, we will only have a day or so to get these made up?