The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Officialy a member and owner

mobius

Hi all been lurking about for a bit but finally became the owner of a nice red GZ on Saturday:)

link to details here

http://www.soarerworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27902

so look forward to meeting up with some of the other Scottish guys and perhaps some others as well

Once I get a nice day will take some pics and put on to gallery but mucky cloudy weather up here at the moment

Cheers all Dave

been in a showroom all its days, will be keeping it stock, I think the guy who had it must have been one of the sales guys or something a family man anyway, had a look round and found a pokomon card and a little pink plastic heart in the back.

must either have used it for weekends or summer use only,

had a good look today when polishing up car, looked underneath exhaust still has the factory black paint on the backbox not even flaking radiator like new and air con pipes in the mouth of the nose cone unmarked

lucky find I guess and looking at the brakes think it has the big brake upgrade calipers sure look bigger than my 3.0 soarer ones but need to confirm this, brake discs like new and in the vents look like it still has yellowish oiley residue you get in new ones.

Price was £8700, came with 3 month warranty. and got them to order ultralite nurburg for me , and even managed to squeeze all 4 original wheels in the car.

they currently have a 99vvti triptronic just off the boat, for £10k

32000 miles

SO happy allround even has the roof spoiler and door spoiler on it

:D

got a photo of it today but sun was going down so will tinker with photo and brighten it up and post a photo later

Edited by mobius (see edit history)

Ahh, so you bought that, I saw it there when I bought mine(the black TT6) and he said a Scottish bloke had bought it, how much did you manage to get off the list price, I managed to beat him down A LOT due to it needing the paintwork on bonnet and spoiler(plus I can be quite good a negotiating).

Welcome anyway.