The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!! blowers not working in car ??

j1mb0b1

Hi all,

I'am due to sell my car in 2 weeks and the blowers have just packed up, I have checked all the fuses but no joy

It's not making any funny noises it's just not working, The green LED lights come on when turning the knob up but nothing happens.

Any ideas ?

Thanks Jim..

Right update,

Just been out in the car today and the blowers started working on and off, Then the windscreen wipers packed in, and just found out the rear window heater (defog) is not working, Anyone had anything like this before ? It seems like one by one electrics are shutting down but no blown fuses, I'am thinking maybe it could be somthing like a relay or loose connection somewhere ?

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

Chech the earth strap on the alternator and the chassis to engine earth leads, iv'e had problems on several different motors in the past and it's usually down to on of these when things go haywire.

I will check all the earth connections this weekend :thumbs:

did you check all fuses is the coolant ok still bright red

Yes checked that the other day all fine.