The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra stickers

foggy147

Hi guys I have been waiting a fair while for a membership pack but obviously I do know that with so many members it does take time. Anyways Im just wondering if anyone has any mkivsupra.net owners club stickers just so I can have one on my rear side window

cheers

Hi guys I have been waiting a fair while for a membership pack but obviously I do know that with so many members it does take time. Anyways Im just wondering if anyone has any mkivsupra.net owners club stickers just so I can have one on my rear side window

cheers

Got some here buddy.

trdsupra - you'll need to request one through your control panel.

Unfortunately we ran out of membership cards, so are awaiting a new print run, as soon as they arrive the backlog will be addressed. Then a new batch job will be run to determine any further requests for packs.

It will be a good couple of weeks before the first batch can be sent, so apologies for the delays.

Locking this thread now as the original request seems to have been satisfied.

Mike