The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The red one on ebay

cobrastang

Yeah that one with the silly seller,to be honest to an untrained eye(me) it does look like a nice supra...wheels are far too small but it looks nice.The guy sent me engine bay pics and it is very nice looking indeed.He just knows nothing about supras I think.Am I still tempted?well yes I am a bit.A nice spoiler at the front and bigger wheels.....

When I bought my Mustang Cobra,the garage who sold it, sold it at v8 4.6 GT price £3000+ less than the going cobra rate.They just didnt know the difference between GT and SVT Cobra(both 4.6 V8,but 100 bhp difference).He (ebay supra guy)is also gonna take my bmw and 2 k for the supra.I think it may be worth a day trip with 2k to view the car...if its not any good no harm done...hmmmmm:rolleyes:

Hi yeah its the one weve all had a laugh at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280459626466&_trksid=p2761.l1259

The seller pitch is hillarious,but it does look nice.:D

Beware... if he won't let you drive it without buying it, I wouldn't touch that with anything that even looks like a bargepole.

Also, it hasn't been 'chipped'.

With that in mind, it does seem like a fair price. I'd go to look, but take someone who knows Supras with you to make sure it's all it's cracked up to be.

Hi yeah its the one weve all had a laugh at

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280459626466&_trksid=p2761.l1259

The seller pitch is hillarious,but it does look nice.:D

After the pics he sent me,I really am very tempted.It a long way away though.Any of you guys live near the garage and could sneak a peek for me?There is a guarentee to get you drunk for free at my first weekend with you guys...:D thanks in advance for any spies.