The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meetings?!?

Castle

I'm thinking about being really brave and actually going to a meet but i'd like to ruin my innocence on one that's got a nice atmosphere lots of stalls and lots of sunshine...

...so what are the best meets over the summer??:)

To be honest, my first meet was a Jap Show and about 40 Supras turned up and it was a great day. But unless your really confident and go up to everyone it was a bit difficult to get talking.

Not because everyone didn't like me ** I think**, but becuase they are busy talking to other people.

Best bet is a smaller meet where less is going on and people notice you and talk to you as a Supra owner. At the bigger meets you could be somebody from tge SXOC or something.

You could even join a convoy on the way up:) I'll hold your hand if its one I'm going to:p

Originally posted by Castle

alright mate very good points, might have to take you up on that cause i'm not know for being outgoing:D until i have a drink and then funnily enough i think i'm everyone's best friend:p

When you go to Billing ask if anyone going from round your way or join a convoy thats going up from somewhere else. I'm sure the Bournemouth boys will be going:)

Theres Japfest at castle combe this weekend which is quite a big event. Come along and join in with the group moan at not having a proper stand this year for supra's lol. Its not as far as some gigs from ya and there will be more than just supes there to look at. You can come an park next to me in the aero owners corner with the best lookin soops lol.

ah damn it......i'm off upto Bath on my old mans boat this weekend:(

did have a look at Billing though and it looks good, put my name down on the list that's up.

Might take a couple mates and stay the weekend:D