The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I can have this for 20k

cobrastang

And i havnt read anything good about Calder motors either. My dad went to see a supra there for me when i was looking to buy and it was a dog with a BIG price tag

Actually I bought 2 cars from them,a nice mr-2 turbo and an equally nice honda prelude vtec bb1.Both cars run years with no probs.Mr2 was so good I added a f355 bodykit,it was so nice some bar steward took it.[ANGRY][/ANGRY]Calder also gave me great deals on my nissan 200sx and tatty bmw 318 as trade ins.I cant complain about them.You scottish guys must remember the big wide blue supra they had?That car made me want a supra.

The big wide blue one is the one I referred to earlier. The took credit for the build but it was actually Titan that did it all. The shell was already modified too, all they did was send it to a bodyshop for a re-spray.

I have only had my clutch installed by them, I can't complain with their service. I just wouldn't buy from them after reading/hearing other opinions and stories.