The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am I too old for a Supra?

cobrastang

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi second post.Im 45 years young and about to go for a Supra.Am I too old?Do I have to be 20 and wear a baseball cap?

Im 38 and wear a beanie:d I would think the baseball cap thing might be pushing it abit haha.... go for the beanie. LaCoste do some nice ones then buy your Supra and enjoy;)

Scotty

What a shower of cheeky gits.I may be older but still pretty cool and dont smell of wee yet lol

Dont worry about the comments, all harmless banter which is a daily thing here:d if its not about n/a's / tt's it will be about something trivial. You may smell of wee when you pi$$ ya pants in a BPU'd TT:d

I think they look better without the big rear spoilers,anyone agree?Very Aston martin lines without the spoiler.:cool:

Some agree some dont... the spoilerless crew seem to agree more:) Just a personal choice thing, I for one am a Wing man ;)

Scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

Dont worry about the comments, all harmless banter which is a daily thing here:d if its not about n/a's / tt's it will be about something trivial. You may smell of wee when you pi$$ ya pants in a BPU'd TT:d

Some agree some dont... the spoilerless crew seem to agree more:) Just a personal choice thing, I for one am a Wing man ;)

Scotty

Yeah there used to be quite a famous supra near me in scotland.It was an electric blue,spoilerless with an extra wide body kit.Belonged to calder co.I think it was pretty fast.I wanted one ever since :D

Wouldn't you be happier with a nice Lexus or Merc?

Although, I'm guessing from your username that you're a fan of Merkin cars, so you probably don't much care how other people perceive you, right?

Hi yeah the name comes from my last fast car,It was a Mustang SVT cobra.4.6 V8 320 bhp standard.Great noise and high speed 170top end but it handled like an american car handles....Like a biscuit tin on a roller skate,so it had to go:(