The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My friend has just Taken my Car!!

Geo

My friend asked me ages ago to borrow the Supra for the Day/night. He's going to a Party and wanted to go in flash car as he works with a load up stuck up people who think there BMW's etc are the Bee all and end all.

So iv just seen my car driven away, its the first time iv really seen her being driven in a fly by, and i must say even though she's a wee bit dirty, she looks sexy as fook. :D

Rules for Supra hire to a friend -

1 - You crash it, you buy it! SIMPLE!!

2 - You wash it, and clean before giving it back

3 - You fill her half full with Super Unleaded before giving back

4 - You crash it, you but it!! Simple!!

5 - If you crash it, i batter seven shades of shite out you, :D

Takes guts doing that buddy, hope it comes back in 1 piece and he shows the snooty tw@ts what a real car is ;)

Should be fine mate, he's one of the few people i trust with a 530bhp RWD car. All being it, iv stuck it on low boost for him, lol

Its on Sky news now, high speed 'police camara action' style chase through dense undergrowth and hedges

cool, gimi something to watch since iv no cars, Supra has been stolen, and the Pug wont start, another job for over the wknd to do. :D

If they the snobby people I think of they won't care the car is quicker & sexier... they by things by product name & not what it can do. If they never heard of it then they won't buy it! He might have trouble getting through their heads round how a Toyota can be quicker than all the BMW Range, to them it is logic not possible.

If they the snobby people I think of they won't care the car is quicker & sexier... they by things by product name & not what it can do. If they never heard of it then they won't buy it! He might have trouble getting through their heads round how a Toyota can be quicker than all the BMW Range, to them it is logic not possible.

Im sure after tonight they will know about it, hehe. :D

Does he know how much he'd have to buy it for? :D

yeah he does, im just glad the Weds are not on it yet. :D

Brave :)

I like the rules George but seriously your off your F###king head mate lol

I know he realises he has to pay for it if something awfull happens to it but your insane i dont think ill sleep tonight now worrying for you haha!

ah its fine, if he stuffs it, i'll get another and start again, :D