The mkiv Supra Owners Club

tt inlet

Guest james lee

You could make it fit......but hold on, you want to swap a rather serious component of the engine so you don't have to take a few bolts off to change the spark plugs??

I'd suggest you look for the guide to doing the NA plugs as there is an easy way and then there is the 'dismantle half the engine' way :)

That is a poor excuse for fitting a tt inlet but it can be done as some n/a t members have done it. :) I remember seeing a member from the states on this site who had done it.

Just plop some throttle bodies on it.

Easier said than done believe me.

The machining and making them fit is the easy part its getting them to work properly on a car which isnt designed for them so you would need a good piggy back or full standalone and then someone who can map them in properly.

well its not just for easyer acess it looks neeter just being down the side rather than that odd shape across the top

There is more to it than just looking neater...The inlet is tuned to suit the NA engine and it has a butter fly valve...

Besides if you remove the inlet, you will be left with a HUGE gap across the middle of the engine, suppose you could then fit TT covers...

could you put a tt inlet on an na so you dont have to take the inlet off evry time you check the plugs ?

well its not just for easyer acess it looks neeter just being down the side rather than that odd shape across the top

yeh corse i would fit the tt rockercovers most people would just say why not just wack a tt in there

coz im a pane and cant leave some things as they are

Like the English language for example :p