The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello :)

Guest Retribution

Guest Retribution

Hello all, i have decided to move away from the mr2 tubby's and onto the supra's.:)

Currently i have 2 mr2 turbo's a rev 1 and rev 2 and also a 3rd gen toyota hilux surf which i am now selling to fund towards the supra, and prob 1 of the mr2 tubby's as well :search:

Not sure if i want a n/a or go direct to turbo but need to do research on prices and if i want a standard or modded supra

The rev 1 tubby was mapped by ryanG (2bar tuning) a member i see on here too (met on imoc forum) around 2 years ago, i also have a load of parts like garret turbo 3071r 1000cc injectors cusco 6 point roll cage and loads of other part i never got around to fitting as it would require an engine rebuild on the rev 2 so with the original tom's body kits all going to be sold off to fund the supra

Anyway that's another story, but thought i would pop in here and say hello whilst scouring the for sale section :D

WTTC. As others have said i think you will be hugely dissapointed in the n/a coming from a mr2 tub. If you can't stretch your budget to a 6 speed do try out an auto. Surprisingly a very good auto box with quick gear changes .

And pics of the MR2 please.

Good luck

Guest Retribution

Thanks for the welcome, will get picks of my tubby's once i find a way to hide my reg plates, 1 is trd 000 (the 000's are not the numbers lol)

May have to sell my cbr 600 as well then if i go after a tt model which is what i am after and only thing fir sure is the colour metallic grey

Thanks for the welcome, will get picks of my tubby's once i find a way to hide my reg plates, 1 is trd 000 (the 000's are not the numbers lol)

May have to sell my cbr 600 as well then if i go after a tt model which is what i am after and only thing fir sure is the colour metallic grey

hi welcome mate, go for a TT for sure pal, take the plates off??

Guest Retribution
Colour/hide the reg plates.... whats the idea there:blink:

Scotty

To stop anyone potentially trying to clone another mr2 with my reg plates, the black 1 is a standard astral black 202 so not hard to do that sort of thing, there are people on the net that do that sort of thing :search:

Guest Retribution

I might do a p/x on 1 of the turbo's as this time of year isn't good for selling cars, they are great fun but i got a 4x4 i green lane with and they just sitting on my drive.

I was just going through some of the bits i'm going to be listing and there's over £5,000 in parts alone including original toms body kit, the garret turbo 1000cc injectors, wolfkatz fuel rail, cusco rollcage, phoenix power intercooler etc

Forgot to mention i have 2 sets of blitz alloys as well

Edited by Retribution (see edit history)