The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hiya all

cobrastang

Im Geo and in Scotland.I probably shouldnt be here as I have as yet not purchased my supra,but thats why Im here.You guys Im sure will keep me straight.Ive owned lots of fast Jap cars then put my sencible head on and bought a bmw td,which is great but not exciting.Im now going to swap it for a supra.I dont mind driving further for the correct car.What do you guys think of this one on ebay? see it at this item number.thanks in advance for all helpfull replies. 280459626466 [GRIN][/GRIN]

Hi welcome mate, obviously the guy has got carried away with his wording on the advert, however it is not a bad looking car, hes obviously realised that his pitch is not the best by now and probably might be looking to off load it pretty quick, maybe give him a call have a chat and go from there, ask all the usual questions and of course knock him in the boll^&*ks with the price.

There is a supra buying guide on here have a read that should put you in a better position.

Edited by supracars (see edit history)

Yeah just reading through the thread it does sound dodgy..."IMPORTED IN 2007 THIS CAR HAS ONLY BEEN IN THE COUNTRY A YEAR. AND BAR THE IMPORT COMPANY AND ONE PRIVATE OWNER. THE CAR ONLY IS A ONE OWNER CAR!"

But this is 2010 ??? cheers guys sometimes you have to look deeper than the shiney paintwork.