The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need pipes for my HKS GT2835 twins

Guest argy911

Guest argy911
What custom piping do you need? 4"? 3"?

You can get some stuff done at an exhaust fabricators. Most mandrels only go to 3" though.

After that it is time to visit a fabricators with a lot of pipework :D

Not exaust piping .I need Oil feed . oil drain and water pipes.

Guest argy911
Ahh, I thought you meant for the intercooler.

Surely you can just use braided lines with earls fittings?

I just googled earls fittings .I will call them tommorow .

cheers mate.:)

A HKS twin install is not a small task, even more so without everything needed.

Have you done any builds like this before?

What other supporting mods do you have in place before slapping these turbos on?

http://www.speedflow.co.uk and http://www.thinkauto.com are two very good suppliers for lines of all types including oil and fuel etc, both will also assemble the lines for free if you provide all the info.

Guest argy911
A HKS twin install is not a small task, even more so without everything needed.

Have you done any builds like this before?

What other supporting mods do you have in place before slapping these turbos on?

http://www.speedflow.co.uk and http://www.thinkauto.com are two very good suppliers for lines of all types including oil and fuel etc, both will also assemble the lines for free if you provide all the info.

To me its a small task

I've got all the mods for this set up

Plus ryan G wont be maping this set up..:slapped:

To me its a small task

I've got all the mods for this set up

Plus ryan G wont be maping this set up..:slapped:

Mate you didn't even know what to use as an oil return line so how can you say it is a small task to you?

I wish you luck and all but come on, be honest with yourself here. You asked a question that anyone with half a clue of how to build a single setup would know how to answer.

There is a big difference between bolting on a full single kit and having to customise parts for a twin setup.

Not exhaust piping .I need Oil feed . oil drain and water pipes.

You'll need part numbers and from experience I suggest you buy the metal oil drain pipes and gaskets from HKS and fit better quality flexi's at the bottom and buy the HKS fittings for the block end.

Feeds HKS complete also

Water pipes, good quality custom fab

Having had these on and off a few times I assure you that if you dont use all new gaskets you'll be a sorry puppy.

How on earth did you get an incomplete kit? did it come from a reputable source?

A copy of the HKS paperwork that comes with these will have part numbers on it, possible download form somewhere?

I have copy of the HKS fitting instructions and parts listing if required, make sure you use good quality braided hose and heat proof covering on all the lines. Especially the wastgate lines as these are prone to melting, you need to be careful how you route them as well as its very tight on the Twin kit.

Greddy wastegate???? plus the 2835 kit uses 2 wastegates that looks very odd too me.

I dont trust that company either they had a T51 manifold for sale and were prepared to sell for 400 quid less than the ebay listing to deal off ebay and would not give me a invoice for money paid

Doddgy as hell if you ask me