The mkiv Supra Owners Club

body kit advice and pics needed

phat supra

right am thinking of changeing the look of the sup for summer ill add a pic as it is now goin to keep the trial rear on but car'nt make my mined up on the other bits of kit ive got a few idears but could do with afew pics on a white sup to make my mined up so far

frount bumper ether DL with carbon center or trial

side skirts ether trial or radox or stay with what i have

bonet top secret or trd carbon

and am set on have in half carbon trd spoiler and maybe a carbon lower spoiler as well

if any one had any pisor could do a bit of photo shop for me would be grate

thanks lee

Picture 050.jpg

Personally I'd go DO-Luck front with carbon insert, but you'd be lucky to find one as I believe but don't hold me to it. There like rocking horse $**t. However you can always buy one & carbon wrap the center like some others have.

Keep the skirts, get a half carbon TRD spoiler & finally clear indicator lense's on the wings & side of bumber.

Would do a ps but don't know how sorry :D

right am thinking of changeing the look of the sup for summer ill add a pic as it is now goin to keep the trial rear on but car'nt make my mined up on the other bits of kit ive got a few idears but could do with afew pics on a white sup to make my mined up so far

frount bumper ether DL with carbon center or trial

side skirts ether trial or radox or stay with what i have

bonet top secret or trd carbon

and am set on have in half carbon trd spoiler and maybe a carbon lower spoiler as well

if any one had any pisor could do a bit of photo shop for me would be grate

thanks lee

My god that was painful to read, so many spelling and grammar mistakes I actually found myself getting annoyed the more I read. Will have to learn how to speak and write Chav :chav:

Sorry for the rant, kind of knew what the contents of this post would be like as soon as I saw it was posted by 'phat supra' :rolleyes:

Gaz

My god that was painful to read, so many spelling and grammar mistakes I actually found myself getting annoyed the more I read. Will have to learn how to speak and write Chav :chav:

Sorry for the rant, kind of knew what the contents of this post would be like as soon as I saw it was posted by 'phat supra' :rolleyes:

Gaz

Sorry to have annoyed you old chap, have you really nothing better to do bar annoy other members if i wanted you to reply about my dyslexla i would of asked you to i see your board of pulling your self off anway thanks for your coments suprajizzum:nana: