The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Ringkorso" on the Nürburgring (27.-29. August 2004)

Dragonball

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CJ

Any more interested parties? :)

Perhaps there would be if we knew quite what "Ringkorso" on the Nürburgring" meant. It's not the most informative or inviting description of, errr, whatever it is

Originally posted by Jake

Perhaps there would be if we knew quite what "Ringkorso" on the Nürburgring" meant. It's not the most informative or inviting description of, errr, whatever it is

Ring-Korso 2004 / Ring-Convoy 2004

Last year we had about 160 Toyotas and also a lot of Supras.

Would be a good place to have an international Supra-Meet here in Europe !!

- Title: 3rd Toyota Ringkorso (Ring-Convoy, Ring-Parade)

- Where: F1 Grand-Prix course, Nürburgring, Germany

- When: 27.-29. August 2004

- Who: All Toyotas (from the smallest Starlet to the largest Supra)

- What: Meet, talk, show and shine, having fun on the famous "Nordschleife" race course (only 5 Minutes away from meeting point) and beeing part of the largest convoy of Toyotas on the Grand-Prix F1 course !!

I'm very almost really intrested... maybe :music:

I've got all the e-mail, and MSN of one of the german supra guys. I'll send them to you if you want Paul?

But I would need to get the auto ECU sorted, cant be doing with only 166mph, I'll get left behind again.:D

Guest SpeedUp

If you've got some questions about the Ringkorso you can ask the following Supraforums.com-Members.

- Feuerstuhl (Switzerland)

- SpeedUP (Switzerland - ME :D)

- Falke (Switzerland)

- Bad Silver Supra (Germany)

Hope to see a lot of you guys there !!

Guest SpeedUp

Review 2003:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/supra/bilder/forum/ringkorso_3.jpg

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/supra/bilder/forum/ringkorso_4.jpg

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/supra/bilder/forum/ringkorso_5.jpg

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/supra/bilder/forum/ringkorso_6.jpg

OK chaps (and chapesses) I was going to start to look at accomodation etc but am unsure as to what nights we are looking at?

The event starts on the 27th which is a Friday and ends on Sunday 29th. I need to know what day we are thinking of leaving as I am assuming we will travel back on the Sunday?

So, are we going to go on the Thursday night and have Friday, saturday and come back Sunday or go on the Friday night?

"One is pressed against the seat and then it starts, but despite the speed, one feels absolutely safe."

The BMW-Ringtaxis of the Nürburgring offer a breathtaking experience for everyone that would like to experience the Nordschleife from the perspective of a racing driver.

In a 400 horse power specially prepared BMW car guests are chauffeured by twice winner of the 24 hour Nürburgring race Sabine Schmitz.

"A drive in a BMW-Ringtaxi is indescribable. One has to experience it for one self. Incredible!" That's what passengers who have taken the fasted taxi in the world have to say about the experience.

A circuit on the Nordschleife costs € 160,00 for up to 3 people

Note: A maximum of 20 circuits are available daily.

In May last year, the Nürburgring experience opened it's doors.

In just ten months since the building work started a unique leisure complex for the whole family has been created.

In over 10.000 square metres the new leisure park offers fun, excitement, entertainment and information about the world of motorsport, cars and transport:

In four weather protected halls open from 1000 to 1800 all year round with an integrated restaurant, "Café Boxenstop" and a Fanshop which has something to offer every motorsport fan.

Nürburgring