The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior Roof Light Not Working - Please Help

gurnam

Hi guys,

Recently bought a JDM Supra 6spd TT and have realised that the interior light that comes on when opening the door has stopped working.

It's the light located in the middle above me on the roof bit (sorry for the poor description).

Anyway after some searching on here, I've realised that the triangular warning light also doesn't come on when the door is opened.

Could someone let me know what's happened?

To me it sounds like I've blown a fuse but I don't have a fuse diagram to check it so will currently begin the search for it now while I wait for a reply.

Thanks in advance :)

Right I fixed the issue earlier today and the problem was the actual fuse was missing!! Replaced it with one of the spares and hey ho we have light in the cabin.

Now since doing this, the treble has totally gone from the stereo and I can only hear the bass through the speakers. Also one of the interior light bulbs didn't work even nafter replacing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to fix the stereo issue by returning the car to the fitting place for them to resolve.

One of my interior roof lights is still not working which is the one toward the passenger side. The drivers side one works fine.

Can someone please tell me what could be wrong?

I've already tried replacing the bulb but no luck.

Did you ever manage to fix it at all hadyn?

I'm thinking of taking the plastic cover off and undoing the 2 screws holding the wholer thing in and having a look behind for any loose wires etc but apart from that, I've no idea how to get around this.

Electrics on these cars are pretty bad and very temperamental!