The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet - Ribble Pilot 9th Feb

rob wild

As title suggest this months meet is at the Ribble Pilot on the 9th of Feb :)

Please put your names down below :)

1. Rob Wild

Rob

EDIT:- Normally meet from 7:00 onwards :)

Directions:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ribble+pilot+preston&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=ribble+pilot&hnear=preston&cid=9337362592097031448

The pub is on Preston docks near Halfords and the Pet centre.

Edited by rob wild (see edit history)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is this pub is it far from euxton i may take the mrs to this one and try and get her to like the car lol

It's on the dock's at Preston, between the jaguar garage and the retail park.

We will be meeting at Junction 27 at the BP garage if you want to follow us, unless it would be easier for you to get on the M6 at Leyland?

she hit the roof yesterday when she saw the service bill for just the labour at £94 but for that he did timing belt aux belt and tensioner swapped the diff oil did the oil filter fuel filter engine oil and coolant. im sure she will hit the roof again this weekend as theres the trafford park meet mascrat meet and now this one i can see it being a fun weekend

Let me know if you're going, I might turn up.

i.e. if I say I'm going, you're not going? I seriously don't get your issue, Matt.

All I did was tease you and point out when you were correcting other people for grammar and spelling, when you yourself aren't perfect. I only ever saw it as banter and I assumed you could take it.

Not sure if you've noticed, but I've completely stopped ribbing you now as I saw it was upsetting you and I am not in the business of making enemies.

I was only teasing :shrug:

Please accept this as an apology and let's move on, or you can continue to hold a grudge against me. Your call.

i.e. if I say I'm going, you're not going? I seriously don't get your issue, Matt.

All I did was tease you and point out when you were correcting other people for grammar and spelling, when you yourself aren't perfect. I only ever saw it as banter and I assumed you could take it.

Not sure if you've noticed, but I've completely stopped ribbing you now as I saw it was upsetting you and I am not in the business of making enemies.

I was only teasing :shrug:

Please accept this as an apology and let's move on, or you can continue to hold a grudge against me. Your call.

You've been a real nasty piece of work for a while Martin. You can see it how you want, which you obvoiusly do, but you went out of your way to make a point of it - that's not having a laugh like everyone else does. You've got a strange agenda with me and I don't want to surrond myself with people like that.

I'll accept your apology, but for the time being, I'd much sooner not be in your company.

You've been a real nasty piece of work for a while Martin. You can see it how you want, which you obvoiusly do, but you went out of your way to make a point of it - that's not having a laugh like everyone else does. You've got a strange agenda with me and I don't want to surrond myself with people like that.

I'll accept your apology, but for the time being, I'd much sooner not be in your company.

Matt! come on! We all take the 'micky'! I honestly think you're blowing this way out of proportion!

Honestly Martini is a top man and very nice in real life. Why don't you put this behind you and come along and have a chat! We all haven't see you or the car in quite a while!