The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Guys, new Member from Germany :)

Black_Supra

Hello,

my name is Fabian, coming from Germany, NRW, near Muenster. I`m 19 Years old (in 10 Days 20 :p) ... At the moment doing an apprenticeship (year 2). Driving a Eclipse D32A (2G) with 141 HP. After the Summer 2010 i will sell him and in autumn/winter 2010 i will buy my first Supra ...

Searching a 96/97 FL TT MT in black or white, if possible J-spec .... else UK-Spec with a Milage under 120.000 KM (not miles :p)

I hope you can help me ;)

Cheers :D

aa_038.jpg

hi welcome mate, when your ready have a look in classifieds there are lots of nice cars there..thats the best place to find good supras

i did :p

Very nice Supras ... but at the moment i can`t afford ..

There are 2 Ways:

1. Ive got over the half Money for a nice Supra ;) I could earn money and save it until Atumn/Winter and i save my Eclipse as 2nd Car

2. I sell my Eclipse and then i could buy me the supra right now :p

Mhhhh :rolleyes:

i did :p

Very nice Supras ... but at the moment i can`t afford ..

There are 2 Ways:

1. Ive got over the half Money for a nice Supra ;) I could earn money and save it until Atumn/Winter and i save my Eclipse as 2nd Car

2. I sell my Eclipse and then i could buy me the supra right now :p

Mhhhh :rolleyes:

:dthere are some very nice supras always coming up for sale here in classifieds...IMO these are some of the finest examples you can buy, as you can imagine the guys on here are very passionate about their cars . so when your ready mate come over and snap one up..

Uk spec engine could possibly mean it's been transplanted from a UK car, or its had the necessary components to make it identical to a UK spec engine. Off the top of my head, you'd see steel internal turbos, bigger injectors (550), bigger fuel pump, one of the cams is different though can't remember whether it's exhaust or inlet. I can't be certain, but I think UK cars have MAF sensors fitted to the air intake.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=208468

Nooo you can`t do that to me :(

I cant post the thread but can you give me a question ? Tt got a UK-Spec Engine, a e-frontspoiler lip ... seems to be a UK-Spec but why it got a jspec enginehood and new paint in 2008 ? Front-Accident-Car ? :rolleyes:

You will notice many upgrades on the j-Spec cars on here. The car is a 94 yet has facelift lights. This means nothing apart from the owner wanting to get their car to the best standard. As for the paint, many of us respray our cars here. That car in particular had a 15 year old paint job so why not paint it?

Don't be put off by good cars because they are looked after!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=208468

Nooo you can`t do that to me :(

I cant post the thread but can you give me a question ? Tt got a UK-Spec Engine, a e-frontspoiler lip ... seems to be a UK-Spec but why it got a jspec enginehood and new paint in 2008 ? Front-Accident-Car ? :rolleyes:

as you can imagine mate a car this old will pick up a few stonechips here and there so i suspect the owner being a perfectionist had it fully painted, as its already been said mate dont get put of cars cos they have been pampered to much!!