The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello there!

Japlover

Hey guys & gals,

Recently joined up as im looking to get rid of my R33 GTR and join the supra community. Various reasons for this - i HAVE to sell the skyline as my job circumstances have changed, and i want a project i can work on..... so my search has brought me to want a N/A Supra, after owning a skyline for the last 4 years

The search begins!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all more soon :)

Hey Bob,

I was thinking of a TT, but i have to be fairly econnical for the time being so need a cheaper car plus cash..... then when my job fortunes go up again i can work on the car as a project..... so was thinking of an N/A at first, to then put a new engine in it at a later date, was thinking something of a one off like a RS4 engine or XKR. Not jap but i do love the sound of them both, would just need to decide on how much money it would cost to put in both, and if i could somehow house the 4WD system of a RS4 engine.... all things i can look into at the right time.

As for pics and details of my car for sale, wasnt sure about putting anything up incase i broke any forum rules as i couldnt post a thread in the classifieds, but heres a link to my for sale thread on GTROC.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/131484-1995-r33-gtr-midnight-purple.html

If there is any interest from anyone on here, then i'd be happy to hear from you :)

Edited by Japlover
spelling (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcome guys..... anyone for swapsies? lol

Ive actually had an enquiry from a guy who has a N/A supra, just waiting to get their spec list & pics..... i have to say that even though i`ll be sad to see the car go (when she finally does) its always exciting getting a new car, working out how it handles etc etc.

Can i ask, is there enough power in an N/A to kick the back out or isnt that generally done with N/A's? Im not sure how sluggish they might be?