The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Cover

TJP

I garage my Supra but still use a cover for inside the garage. I bought this http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_565253_langId_-1_categoryId_165611 it is the biggest they do and fits exactly end to end with a standard rear spoiler.

Oh and welcome

Scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

I trioed many cheaper ones but splashed out on one from Coverzone.

Superb quality, many options for you to choose from depending on your use, prices from around £70+. First class quality, extremely strong, securing straps, flawless over 8 months of use to date and a semi tailored fit to the Supra!

I trioed many cheaper ones but splashed out on one from Coverzone.

Superb quality, many options for you to choose from depending on your use, prices from around £70+. First class quality, extremely strong, securing straps, flawless over 8 months of use to date and a semi tailored fit to the Supra!

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/dskandola/UK%20Toyota%20Supra%20TT/cover2.jpg

Nice that, mine is minus the wing mirror pockets but fits almost identical ;)

Scotty

Thanks, I have ordered one from Halfords. Just need the car now which I should be picking up next week, cant wait a TT 99 VVTI in yellow with only 19,000 miles on the clock, imported and will be my pride and joy (2nd car) as already got a 05 tsport celica for everyday use.

I've got the largest size from Halfords, it's decent qaulity fits well. :)

Good cover isnt it Matt. I bought my Supra 2nd of Jan and with me doing my garage out, getting it looking pukka I bought the cover. Mrs went ape at the price but as usual in one ear out the other :D Fits like a glove end to end.

Scotty

Thanks, I have ordered one from Halfords. Just need the car now which I should be picking up next week, cant wait a TT 99 VVTI in yellow with only 19,000 miles on the clock, imported and will be my pride and joy (2nd car) as already got a 05 tsport celica for everyday use.

That was the one that County Cars was selling iirc??

Are you from the Medway area?

I have one for sale, it's the Storm Force cover which retails at £166 and is a tailor made cover and fits the stock Supra like a glove, mine had a body kit and Greddy wing, but it still fit it fine, just had a little bit of the Trial rear showing.

It's not immaculate, but still worth £80. Let me know Otherwise I'll stick it up for sale.

EDIT: Just read you have ordered one already so don't worry!

Yes it was the one that County Cars were selling. I have been going to them for about the last 18 months trying to find a Supra TT manual. Was not sure about the colour but when I got there I fell in love with it. It is tiptronic which I am hoping is good as really wanted a manual but with the low mileage and the test drive could not resist it. Picking it up at the weekend, just hope it stops raining. I am from ashford kent, but last boyfriend was from medway. Yes I am a women mad about cars lol but ok with being called mate!

I take it you have bought this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220539613176&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It brings out the detective in me :D

Scotty

Yes that is the one, did not realise it was on e-bay. As stated above, regularly visit them to see what they have on offer. I new they were getting this one and a silver one just after xmas. They also have a single turbo manual with 600 rwhp. Only prob I could not afford the petrol!!

Yes it was the one that County Cars were selling. I have been going to them for about the last 18 months trying to find a Supra TT manual. Was not sure about the colour but when I got there I fell in love with it. It is tiptronic which I am hoping is good as really wanted a manual but with the low mileage and the test drive could not resist it. Picking it up at the weekend, just hope it stops raining. I am from ashford kent, but last boyfriend was from medway. Yes I am a women mad about cars lol but ok with being called mate!

Sorry didnt realise you are a woman :innocent:

You'll have to get to some meets so we can see the car etc as it was quite a talking point on here plus its always good to meet new owners!!:)

Sorry didnt realise you are a woman :innocent:

You'll have to get to some meets so we can see the car etc as it was quite a talking point on here plus its always good to meet new owners!!:)

Would love to go to some meets. Can you let me know where and when and I will hopefully see you there and be able to show off my car

Would love to go to some meets. Can you let me know where and when and I will hopefully see you there and be able to show off my car

Just keep an eye on the South East Meets section as everyone is trying to get a monthly meet sorted for Bluewater on the 1st Friday of every month ;)

Actually there is one happening right now :)

Welcome In.....

I have a Tiptronic.....1998

Primarily I was looking for a manual really for tuning, but wanted to buy as new a car as possible.

As we all know the 6 speed manuals are still very expensive indeed, and after driving one I thought the tiptronic for everyday crusing about was a better option myself.

I am very pleased with my car, and I have no doubt you will be to with yours.