The mkiv Supra Owners Club

clutch master cylinder vote.

swich

Can someone tell me which is the right one?????

I have an import, 98, facelift, N/A, which 1,2,and 3 say they'll fit.

Number 4 is down as a mark 3

If you could just reply with which number you think is the right one. Please put "I think" then your number, or "I know" then your number, thanks.

NUMBER1

clutch 1.jpg

NUMBER2

clutch 2.jpg

NUMBER3

clutch 3.jpg

NUMBER4

clutch 4.jpg

Edited by swich (see edit history)

yes please.

From the states £37

Just make sure you get genuine Toyota. You can't penny-pinch with that kinda thing! :D Also, there's no spring in the MC unit, only on the pedals. Have you been in the footwell and had a good poke (albeit upside-down) around?

Looks like no. 3

I just had one fitted ; )

Cost me £60-80 can't remember, but I did the brake one too just incase.

About £160 for the two

It's not number 3 mate, that's from another model, the fitment is completely wrong on the pic. It's No1, no question.

It's not number 3 mate, that's from another model, the fitment is completely wrong on the pic. It's No1, no question.

:yeahthat:

i should know i fitted mine not long ago but i thought the facelift MC was different to the pre facelift i.e the pre facelift being a side feed for the hardline and the facelift is rear feed or is that the difference between 5 speed and 6 speed MC's??

i should know i fitted mine not long ago but i thought the facelift MC was different to the pre facelift i.e the pre facelift being a side feed for the hardline and the facelift is rear feed or is that the difference between 5 speed and 6 speed MC's??

Pre-facelift 5spd and 6spd are the same. No idea about the post facelift ones though!

Was this some sort of deal? Toyota just gave me a price of over £100

No, it was just the local garage and they are usually expensive compared to most on here. Well worth giving Paul Whiffin a call, his parts prices on Toyota stuff have some of the best I've seen since Nic stopped trading.