The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BAHAHAHA Moe, mate, and a set of stock 17s

The Raven

He will be by the time he gets home!
Going to phone him up later to see if they are up for a meet on Saturday (Rob Boi is coming down from Cambridge as well). Now seeing as you are in Kent, on Saturday Chris is organising a meet from Bexleyhealth to Lakeside (8pm). You wanting to come out to play? :) - You must have your seats in by now!

Going to phone him up later to see if they are up for a meet on Saturday (Rob Boi is coming down from Cambridge as well). Now seeing as you are in Kent, on Saturday Chris is organising a meet from Bexleyhealth to Lakeside (8pm). You wanting to come out to play? :) - You must have your seats in by now!

Dont mention the seats..................I would however my mrs trashed my front end with her landrover. Needless to say i wont be seen dead in it like it is, Its coming off soon.

I promise i will come up for a meet when its done

Dont mention the seats..................I would however my mrs trashed my front end with her landrover. Needless to say i wont be seen dead in it like it is, Its coming off soon.

I promise i will come up for a meet when its done

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that! I remember see the post, the damage is minimal, a bit of duck tape will sort, I'll be round 7pm to sort it out tomorrow :D

Guest MoeBlunt
Just helped Moe and his mate fit a set of 17s into his supra. How on earth we got them all in and then both moe and his mate fitted i will never know.:D

Nice seeing you two i will give you a shout when the next track day is on, i Hope you get home safe and sound.

Oh my god!! you actually posted this up you tit?!?! :rlol:

Well it wasn't easy fitting a 6ft tall bloke in a supra with set of 17" wheels in there!!

Hahaha! Moe is only 4" tall :p

Im taller than you, you midget! :p

He will be by the time he gets home!

:faint: I got so many cramps when I got out!!

My phones off, pm me fool! :)

Hmm silver duct tape, it just might work!

Oh just put that duct tape on and come up you pussy :p