The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alloy wheels how much worth

Guest George89

Guest George89

Hi i need to know how much my alloys are worth roughly. I think they are bbs i have attached a picture They are 17 inch with 255 tyres at back and 235 tyres at front so you can judge the width of them. They are VIA, JLL 690KG and when i had my tyres changed i picked them up they are very very light!.

Just a rough price without tyres

bbss17.jpg

Guest George89
Rears wider than the front...should have a stamp on them, something like 8j and 9j

I haven't had a look for a stamp but the back are wider yeah and the back ones are deep dish the front aren't

Guest George89
Dude, you need to go to specsavers.......they look nothing like the pic you posted above :D

Yeah i didnt put the pics right next to each other i just took a guess

Guest George89
They're not sparco. Sparco wheels in the design have spokes all the way to the edge.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad353/krillanSPECRR-P11/RacingSparcoWheels.jpg

I can't find any BBS that they could be.

I thought they could be old TSW Hockenheims, but they don't look the same either.

Sorry bud, no idea.

Well does anyone know where i could get centre caps like this ones? i just need any centre cap to cover the studs

Hi i need to know how much my alloys are worth roughly. I think they are bbs i have attached a picture They are 17 inch with 255 tyres at back and 235 tyres at front so you can judge the width of them. They are VIA, JLL 690KG and when i had my tyres changed i picked them up they are very very light!.

Just a rough price without tyres

You can't necessarily judge the width from the tyre size without measuring them. They won't be BBS as already mentioned BBS cast there logo on the rim.