The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a

Guest Rapture

Guest Rapture

N/A but not out! making my supra lightweight and agile i can still hold my own on the track. Im a new member and needing to share parts and infomation :)

Guest Rapture

As i can't post anything as yet anywhere else, i shall start here...... Im looking for multiple items for my N/A Supra, if you can help the sooner the better. Here's one for starters, standard 4 pot brake calipers. I have had no luck finding these. Also i have limited info on good garages in SE region for engine and diff over-haul.

Guest Rapture

Yeah after the 4 pot uk spec. I've upgraded the discs and pads on my import but have lost the ability to lock the brakes! Dangerous me thinks! I've sent a message to 'extreme perfomance' on the forum and awaiting reply. Thanks 'nevins' hopefully a bit cheaper than that :)

Thankyou all for the welcome

Edited by Rapture (see edit history)

Pay the membership fee and look in the parts for sale forum, they come up for sale now and then. :)

If you can't lock the brakes as it is, it suggests there's a problem somewhere. What discs/pads have you installed? Have you flushed the brake fluid with something decent? Checked/upgraded the brake lines?

Guest Rapture

I shall bleed the lines fully and give that a go thanks. I believe the uk spec 4 pot calipers are larger, does this mean i will have to change the discs? i have new 'black diamond' i got real cheap.

I shall bleed the lines fully and give that a go thanks. I believe the uk spec 4 pot calipers are larger, does this mean i will have to change the discs? i have new 'black diamond' i got real cheap.

If you upgrade to UK spec you'll need new (larger) discs/pads as well. You'll want to do the rear calipers as well, else you'll have too much braking bias on the front.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rapture

hey, if someone know paul whiffin or you are paul whiffin i would like contact them about kit and goodies. i'm waiting for my pay pal account to confirm before i come a full member. thanks

Guest Rapture

Ok. I apreciate you constuctive criticism i always like people who have much to say about nothing!

So to clarify for some, i am wanting: group buy 'shine auto rear diffuser' with all the extra's (vortex generators etc) in fibreglass and carbon. Also front if possible. I have a sales address for his company and checked out the site but does not have the shine auto diffuser and for that price also (only on this site) So i want to make sure im securing to the right person. I'ts advertised here so i'd expect he would want me to contact him from here. Again for those with comments, i am waiting for my paypal account to verify before i can become a full member. I cannot post threads, reply's, personal message etc. So i have a communication problem at the moment.

He only has one left in stock @ reduced price and i want it, thus triggered my haste to contact him. Thanks for reading.

If you have any comments please leave them here