The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spa Circuit trip

AlexM

There will be separate trip(s) I'm sure, I want to get to the ring at least twice this year!

Spa looks good to me, the Ring is ~1h45 from Spa so that may not be ideal as it'll be packed over Easter. I don't want to go over just for a track day though, I'd rather spend my Saturday out there then trundle back on Sunday. :)

I would be up for the spa trip & the ring, however if i'm reading the dates correctly, the 3rd week of july isn't open as much as 8th july.

Cool we are going to move the Spa stuff to a new thread, hopefully that way to save confusion. Yeah maybe the second week in July would be better as your right its open in the evenings more.

Im clear then :)

Ok so the date we were looking at was the 2nd April (good friday). For details on the track day please see this link. Has anyone got an recommendations on where to stay?

http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/event_details.php?venue_id=&event_id=288

Possibly head over on the Thursday for the trackday on the Firday. Find something to do on the Sat (maybe a trip to the Ring) and mosey on back on the sunday!?!

Im clear then :)

Ok so the date we were looking at was the 2nd April (good friday). For details on the track day please see this link. Has anyone got an recommendations on where to stay?

http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/event_details.php?venue_id=&event_id=288

Possibly head over on the Thursday for the trackday on the Firday. Find something to do on the Sat (maybe a trip to the Ring) and mosey on back on the sunday!?!

I will ask some folks in the office about somewhere to stay at Spa.

is 249e? i think i will take my Yaris and come and look only :)

Sorry no that would be 249 GBP fella :)

I'm 90%... I've been thinking about doing Spa for a long time now. I'm bored of the 'Ring

My mate will probably want to come in his RX7 too, unless he blows it up again.

The more the merrier :)

I didn't realise the Monday is a Bank Holiday too, might as well make a proper weekend of it!

Eurotunnel is ~£90 for Midday Thursday out, Midday Monday back.

P&O Ferries is ~£65 for the same.

Need to find a suitable place to stay in Belgium.

I have no idea what to do Sat-Mon, but I'm not going over there just to rush back again after a track day! Anyone have any ideas other than popping over to the Ring? :D