The mkiv Supra Owners Club

your input required plz ...

Roy

hi guyz - am trying to get a handle on the current market value of my P&J ... so pls give me your constructive thoughts :

1994 Black AEROTOP GZ TT Auto

------------------------------------------

-51k miles on the odo (came in with 43kms IIRC) - JIC

-UK brakes, Endless front and Hawk rear pads, SS brake lines

-HKS FCD, TRL SLD, Walbro + FSE

-Bilstein/Eibach suspension + TRD anti-roll bars (front n rear)

-Blitz SUS airfilter with CF box

-HKS 'S' I/C with hard pipe kit + ERL W.I. Kit

-HKS SSQV BOV + Samco Hoses

-Fully DeCatted Hiper Zorst

-Blitz DSBC Spec S BC , A'Pexi SAFC 2

-Defi (BF) oil press, boost and egt gauges (+controller)

-Racelogic Traction Control + HKS Turbo Timer + ETTC

-HKS 264 Cams (Int + Exh) + cam gears

-18'' AZEV rims with 245/40/18 and 275 /35/18 F1 GSD3's (new-ish)

-Alpine CD (+RC) Player + Amp, Focal speakers, Sony BassBox

-UK Glass headlamps + facelift indicators (front n side)

-New Radiator + slam Panel

-Phillips Bulbs, Cat 1 Alarm + Optima Bttery

-TRD (copy) Fibreglass Bonnet + GReddy Lip + ORIGINAL GZ Skirts/Spats

-Recaro Leather Driver's Seat

-Snooper S6R Neo GPS

no accidents, never dragged or circuit raced. body/paint in good nick.

i have recently (again) been offered what i think is good money for it from a private punter so i thought i'd get an idea of what the rest of you think as well. i just can't seem to make up my mind (especially with the sun shining outside). other aero tt owners input wanted especially as well ....... :)

TIA.

Originally posted by Scooter

Well there's one up at the moment for 14k that has 18 Kahn's but no side skirts or any other mod's so to speak (certainly not any mentioned)

so i spose if this goes you could expect as least that?????......

Hi Roy,

I just had a quick look on autotrader, there are two tt aero tops for sale. One in silver 69k miles almost totally standard for £12,750. It seems that the red one has been reduced from £11.5k to £10.5k (its been on there for quite some time) it got 59k miles and is also totally standard apart from some cheap looking alloys. There was another one up at 14k as Scooter mentioned, it must have been sold v. quickly - don't think its been on there longer than a week.

So given that, I reckon you could go up to 15k, perhaps 14k. I haven't seen a black aerotop tt on there for ages and believe me, I've been looking! If you put your car up at a higher price (14-15k), the chances are buyers would percieve your car to be of superior quality. Hope you get a quick sale.

Cheers,

Joe :thumbs:

I coughed up £12,500 to eyefi when I got his 6 months ago.

Standard 16s, standard body, stock everything apart from HKS exhaust, 80k miles.

I think the general idea is to work out how much it would be if it was normal TT and then bung anywhere from £1500 to £2500 on as it's an Aerotop.

Originally posted by Roy

is it in the trader ?

as Gough says it appears to have gone, i have the advert in front of me including contact numbers if you want'em!

it was a 52K miler for £14K and last line says "only very near offer will secure"

Originally posted by Roy

hi guyz - am trying to get a handle on the current market value of my P&J ... so pls give me your constructive thoughts :

1994 Black AEROTOP GZ TT Auto

------------------------------------------

-51k miles on the odo (came in with 43kms IIRC) - JIC

-UK brakes, Endless front and Hawk rear pads, SS brake lines

-HKS FCD, TRL SLD, Walbro + FSE

-Bilstein/Eibach suspension + TRD anti-roll bars (front n rear)

-Blitz SUS airfilter with CF box

-HKS 'S' I/C with hard pipe kit + ERL W.I. Kit

-HKS SSQV BOV + Samco Hoses

-Fully DeCatted Hiper Zorst

-Blitz DSBC Spec S BC , A'Pexi SAFC 2

-Defi (BF) oil press, boost and egt gauges (+controller)

-Racelogic Traction Control + HKS Turbo Timer + ETTC

-HKS 264 Cams (Int + Exh) + cam gears

-18'' AZEV rims with 245/40/18 and 275 /35/18 F1 GSD3's (new-ish)

-Alpine CD (+RC) Player + Amp, Focal speakers, Sony BassBox

-UK Glass headlamps + facelift indicators (front n side)

-New Radiator + slam Panel

-Phillips Bulbs, Cat 1 Alarm + Optima Bttery

-TRD (copy) Fibreglass Bonnet + GReddy Lip + ORIGINAL GZ Skirts/Spats

-Recaro Leather Driver's Seat

-Snooper S6R Neo GPS

no accidents, never dragged or circuit raced. body/paint in good nick.

i have recently (again) been offered what i think is good money for it from a private punter so i thought i'd get an idea of what the rest of you think as well. i just can't seem to make up my mind (especially with the sun shining outside). other aero tt owners input wanted especially as well ....... :)

TIA.

bout 14 large ones ,:cool:, id like to see about 13k for mine once its done:innocent:

guys - thanx for all your thoughts. it has proven invaluable. i now have a rough idea where to pitch the pricing of the car. as for bobbeh's, leeTT's (how did i just know you would have your 2p to say ? LOL..) n harwood's gripes on the spoiler - i will have you know that i HAVE a stock spoiler for it !! i just don't want it on yet as i want to look different :)

scooter, gough, 200sxboy, steveM and wilson - thanx for the help and thoughts. not sure what to get next but have been sort of told that it will have to go at some point and will have to get a boring 4dr sedan!

been thinking of :

=============

lexus aristo vertex (no.1 choice)

legacy b4 rsk (no.2)

galant vr4 (no.5)

m3 (no.3)

audi s4 (no.6)

merc 430 clk (no.4)

but i have a little time left so let's see if i can change her mind :D anyway - there's at least summer to enjoy for now.

Originally posted by Roy

but i have a little time left so let's see if i can change her mind :D anyway - there's at least summer to enjoy for now.

should bear in mind if it HAS to go then selling before the end of the summer might be best!

Aristo gets my vote, seen some nice ones (P-S reg) for the same sort of money £12-14K