The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking about selling the sup but whats it worth

phat supra

as the above thinking of selling my sup tt 6spd rz 93 full bpu white an save in up for a single sup but not sure yet what am going to do just wanted to no how much they are going for at the mo. mine has done 133000 kph always looked after and serviced regularly valve stem oil seals done about a year ago. 10 months mot & 4 tax

some of the spec

full bpu

blitz nuf spec back box

blitz nuf spec center pipe & 2nd de cat

envy 1st de cat

walbro fuel pump

denso plugs

fmic

syntec fuel pressure reg

greddy boost gage

hks cam pullys

hks cam belt

apexi induction kit

hks f-con piggy back ecug

g3 disks on the front endless pads

stock on rear

tien super street suspension

kei d1 18inc wheels 8.5 f 9.5 r

bomex front bumper

bomex side skirts

trial rear

+ other things that i can’t remember at the mo

thanks for your help lee

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Could you not single your car?

Seems from that spec list you need a turbo kit and some bigger injectors.....still be cheaper than selling yours and saving the difference:)

I would definatly put the single on that car and not sell, look for a secondhand kit and some decent injectors, the rest is there.

Could you not single your car?

Seems from that spec list you need a turbo kit and some bigger injectors.....still be cheaper than selling yours and saving the difference:)

am not to sure mate could put another 10 k in to it to go single but could probaly pick one up done for about 13 to 14 k just tryin to see wich is the best way to go about it really thanks

I agree with dude here, you already have most of the supporting mods in place for a single (the expensive part of converting!).

Just needs some injectors and a single kit.

This is one rare time it makes more sense to do the conversion than sell and buy one already done.

am not to sure mate could put another 10 k in to it to go single but could probaly pick one up done for about 13 to 14 k just tryin to see wich is the best way to go about it really thanks

Personally I would always prefer to convert a car I know rather than buy a single turbo, unless I was absolutely sure the car I was buying was a good one and properly converted.

Yes you may spend more converting your own car, but you will have the peace of mind that it is done right. Unless you know the history of the single turbo car and all the parts fitted to it, then you could be buying an unknown quantity and find you have to throw more money at it to get it to run right.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

Where are you getting 10K from dude, a BL turbo kit with 4" DP/MP and a billet wheel turbo is around $4200 fuel rail and injectors prob $600 plus fitting and a bit of mapping.

+ new ecu £1000 + all the bits i need to fit and mapping

+ new clutch only stock at the mo

+ a uk brake kit

and a few othere bits so think all done may get away with 6 to 7 k maybe not 100% sure never done one thanks

+ new ecu £1000 + all the bits i need to fit and mapping

+ new clutch only stock at the mo

+ a uk brake kit

and a few othere bits so think all done may get away with 6 to 7 k maybe not 100% sure never done one thanks

Solaris ecu £1400

Bits needed + mapping £800ish

RPS stage 3 clutch £500-600

Brakes if you go for what Paul Whiffins doing on the K sport big brake setup a full set is about £2000

So about 5k then a bit more for things that are forgotten and over looked.

Im going through it all mate spent about 5k and still need a turbo kit yet then mapping and labour.

Sometimes I think is it all worth it and should I sell all the parts leave my supra BPU and get a Celica GT4 I want.