The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Leather seat covers

TrevS

One thing to check: from your garage, it looks like your seats are of the facelift variety (headrest integrated with seat back); I think you'll find these covers (referenced above) are designed for the older seat style that have separate headrests.

Hope that helps.

One thing to check: from your garage, it looks like your seats are of the facelift variety (headrest integrated with seat back); I think you'll find these covers (referenced above) are designed for the older seat style that have separate headrests.

Hope that helps.

You are indeed correct, I do have the facelift seats. Ill have to keep looking for some that are suitable

Trev

a few weeks ago keron had 3 full sets of good condition leather seats. give him a go. it will be easier and refurbing them. and they are easy to just swap over.

i sent him a pm last week about something else and he hadnt responded though so might not be arround :S