The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nielsons Rock - thanks to Phil!

Dragonball

Originally posted by leett

it is bloody good stuff. is the blue any good as i bought one from termy and left in my shed and it went all watery and seperated so i binned it. does it get rid of swirl marks??

Mines always been blue and watery and separated I just thought that was how it came and hence never thought much of it.

Its a very, very gentle cut so possibly would not get rid of swirl marks.

Originally posted by toyotasuprauk

Mines always been blue and watery and separated I just thought that was how it came and hence never thought much of it.

Its a very, very gentle cut so possibly would not get rid of swirl marks.

if it seprates its knackered. if it doesnt get rid of the swirl marks ,whats the point in it?

Originally posted by leett

if it seprates its knackered. if it doesnt get rid of the swirl marks ,whats the point in it?

Not quite the case mate, and I have even spoke with Phil about this. If it seperates, which my bottle and all of Phils do when left in the shed/garage, just give them a bloody good shake, job done, and like new.

Looks like you threw away a perfectally good bottle blue mate.:(

If either of the blue or gold gets too cold they will go thin.

My younger son threw away 10l a few weeks ago cause it had thinned and I will not sell it like that.

If you shake it hard it will thicken a bit. It still works but you have to use more when it thins. Don't throw it way it still works.

I left two small bottles by the garage door by mistake the frost go to them and they separated out. I then forgot about them. My elder son found them shook them up and used them on his most recent purchase. The paint came up like new, the blue striped off all the grime trapped under the silicon rubbish the previous owner had put on to sell the car.