The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just started to fit my Overfenders **pix**

Notts_TT

Hi Again Guys and Gals...

Now i have my BC Coilovers on i have fitted my Overfenders while im awaiting my new 18s.

There not finished yet but are going well, and were leaving the screw on show, i have bought some stainless torx selftappers.

I know you all hate the VS kit but please be NICE :(

Cant wait till the wheels come so i can find out the spacers i need as i cant quite afford the 12" rears yet, these wheels im getting are a temp stand in and im sure i will need a 50mm spacer...

Be gentle :p

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/729/photope.jpg

Edited by Notts_TT (see edit history)

Guest silversupra

hows the fit of these arches? i was considering buying a set of these but i've had bad experiences with cheap arches in the past that didnt even almost fit! even with the bigger wheels n the slightly raised suspension, speed bumps are gonna be interesting - mine about the same and I wouldnt have it any other way!!!

I still have full veilside but decided against the overfenders as I didn't realise just how wide the car would be with them on.

I bought mine from a member on here who was making them and I must say, the fit was superb. I taped them to the car to have a look at them and they fitted like a glove with no gaps anywhere at all.

Good project though mate. Will look good when done.

And.. there is nothing wrong with the spoiler.. (if you view the car from a distance)..

It still looks like a ironing board slapped on the back however you look at it.

I still have full veilside but decided against the overfenders as I didn't realise just how wide the car would be with them on.

I bought mine from a member on here who was making them and I must say, the fit was superb. I taped them to the car to have a look at them and they fitted like a glove with no gaps anywhere at all.

And.. there is nothing wrong with the spoiler.. (if you view the car from a distance)..

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/si2468/DSCN0842.jpg

I really like this spoiler actually :)

Nice effort by the way, i think it'll look good when it's done.

Cheers everyone.

Arches fit pretty good, they were from carmadstyling on egay, the only thing is the holes for the screws, they needed some filling and sanding to look smooth.

What do you guys think it will cost to spray up and is there anyone nr me that's good, north notts or south yorks. :)

I think that's a cracking looking car you have there mate, spoiler and all. :cool:

IMO the only bits of the VS kit you can 'mix and match' are the spats, thew rest looks garbage unless it's fitted together.

• 1 month later...
I think that's a cracking looking car you have there mate, spoiler and all. :cool:

IMO the only bits of the VS kit you can 'mix and match' are the spats, thew rest looks garbage unless it's fitted together.

Spot on, FULL Veilside is the only way it works. This was how mine looked when I first got it and Id never go back: