The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack/Modified Live Events

Paul Whiffin

Looks like we will be doing another season of Time Attack as we are now fully addicted to it :)

Now what I would like to see is a club presence at these events. You've basically got some of the fastest Japanese cars in the UK hacking around the track along with Modified Live show so somethings to watch as well combining with owners club meetings. All the events are spread out all over the country so there's no excuse really. I think last year on average we saw 3 or 4 Supra owners at the events which is very very poor. Take a quick look around the show area and you see 350z clubs, GTR club, MLR, Impreza clubs along with lots of others.

So my question is why isn't the Supra owners club in attendance?

Morning Chaps,

Link attached with all the dates for 2010 but in summary:

Round 1 - Oulton Park - Saturday 24th April

Round 2 - Knockhill - Sunday 16th May

Round 3 - Brands Hatch - Sunday 27th June

Round 4 - Cadwell Park - Sunday 1st August

Round 5 - Snetterton - Sunday 10th October

And the link for confirmation and other TA details:

http://www.timeattack.co.uk/index.php/2009/11/10/2010-time-attack-series-calendar-confirmed/

Pete :)

Cant we get a owner club meeting arranged then? Who's the man for the job on these things?

Was it last year or the year before, There was a pretty good turn out from the club. I remember txting the Brands hatch race tower saying hello to the the mkiv supra.net club who are here supporting you guys. :)

Was it last year or the year before, There was a pretty good turn out from the club. I remember txting the Brands hatch race tower saying hello to the the mkiv supra.net club who are here supporting you guys. :)

How many was there though, 10 or so? You look at the GTR section when your at one next, must 20 - 30 cars in the club section. When there's an Ace Cafe meet on you get 50-60 Supra's there, this is what I would like to see at the Time Attack events. Surely it must be more interesting than standing around in some dodgy cafe in North London?