The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back Seat Or No Back Seats

Geo

Keep or Bin the back Seats???  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Keep or Bin the back Seats???

• Bin Them
    • Keep Them?

Im considering bining the Back seats on the car. Yes iv had people sat in them, but highly uncomfortable. So i might just bin them and carpet the whole area.

Do you guys prefer having the back seats, use the back seats, or just have them just incase you need to use them??

Back seat gone in mine and don't miss them, bit more road noise but that doen't worry me. It's not like it is a quiet car in the first place.

Haven't sold them though, just incase i ever feel like putting it back to stock interior

See i like that idea

If you're going on a bit of a car diet then yes, if not I'd keep them, I only removed mine as part of a bigger plan, I wouldn't have removed them if they were my only "weight saving" mod

cant even remember the last time someone sat in them??

Bin them dude not unless you know two midgets that need a lift :D

Nope, dont know any midgets. :D

Keep em, noisy as hell without em and looks messy unless you do something like jay and trim it out in carpet.

see i was thinking of some sort of carpet to help reduce noise level

Binned mine as well but i like the stripped out look:d

cool. :

They're useful for putting things in/on, you'll lose storage space without them there. I would take them out if you're going for a track orientated setup though!

thats why iv got the 2nd car for to put stuff in/on etc. Supra is there to be driven and not carry shopping, plus passengers = more weight = slower supra. :(

They're useful for putting things in/on, you'll lose storage space without them there. I would take them out if you're going for a track orientated setup though!

What Alex said - it's surprising how much you can actually fit in those back seats! Plus, you can transport 2 passengers relatively comfortably for short distances (i.e. less than 1 hr drive) with the back seat in.

Keep em, noisy as hell without em and looks messy unless you do something like jay and trim it out in carpet.

:yeahthat:

Unless you are stripping it out for weight which unless you are tracking the car is pointless IMHO.

The rear looks so much better with them in.