The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trl vfcc on uk spec

LeeT

ive just fitted sbcid boost controller and trl vfcc and im hitting fuel cut at 1.18 bar. did any one else have to alter the trl factory settings to overcome the fuel cut? i'd ideally like to set it up to run 1.3 bar without hitting the limit,can anyone recommend the settings to change to?

cheers ...lee

I've also got the TRL FCD and I still hit fuel all the time, although it's at around 1.25bar. I've been tempted to turn it up a little but I haven't because running > 1.2bar isn't really a very good idea.

I've got a CW restricor ring but haven't fitted it yet.

Originally posted by Jake

I've also got the TRL FCD and I still hit fuel all the time, although it's at around 1.25bar. I've been tempted to turn it up a little but I haven't because running > 1.2bar isn't really a very good idea.

I've got a CW restricor ring but haven't fitted it yet.

the idea of the fcd is to remove the fuel cut as it will eventually do some damage to your engine if you keep hitting it so it would probably be wise to reset it and limit your boost another way(fit that restrictor). as mine is a uk spec and i have FMIC on way im quite happy to run at 1.3 bar:)

Originally posted by JohnK

I fitted mine a few weeks ago, defi peak is reading 1.2 but ive yet to hi the cut. Maybe It hasnt held there long enough.

VFCC at standard settings btw.

i think the standard settings are set at 1.24bar so you should be alright.

• 2 weeks later...

ive now been in contact with pete betts who advised to turn overboost to position F which i have done and im still hitting fuel cut.

could this be a faulty unit? theres 12v to it and its grounded at the same place as my sbci-d which works fine. i double checked which wire to cut into when fitting with the uk spec ecu pin outs.

so im 99% sure its all wired in properly