The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do you guys rate this Supra...

Guest Slater

haha yeah i hate that scoop, didnt realise it was just stuck on? Under the bonnet looks clean too but yeah you are absolutely right, i need to see it up close just a shame it's so far away....

Thanks for your two cents mate :)

Whats the circle sticker in the back window?

My n/a has a mark where one has been, same shape, same size, and same place.

Do they have to display their Tax on the rear windows in Japan?

Man you guys have eyes like eagles, never saw that one! I guess so, they are kinda backwards :p

Thanks for the tip Gav, very good idea just signed up so ill post on there, and if i did buy that vent would be removed and repeatedly stampped on hehe!

Just trying to avoid having to drive so far, but i know not taking the trip down would be a total lottery

Thanks for looking guys :)

Hi matey looks great.Just a note there are about 4 dealers in that area all selling Supra's and there all in a small area from each other so you would have a lot to choose from.

I bought mine from that area as well and the first one was advertised as great history etc and was a bit "not right" so I walked and found mine 1 mile away

So just walk in with your eyes open and maybe try to play one against the other for a better deal

http://www.platinumautos.co.uk/28161/platinumautos.htm

I bought mine from these and got some money off by mentioning the firm your looking at saying that I had just been with them and they had a great one coming in next week

Go on give it a go you never know :D

Good luck anyway what ever you do :)

By the way just in case nobody mentioned it yet

Loose the vent lol :p:p

Man you guys have eyes like eagles, never saw that one! I guess so, they are kinda backwards :p

Thanks for the tip Gav, very good idea just signed up so ill post on there, and if i did buy that vent would be removed and repeatedly stampped on hehe!

Just trying to avoid having to drive so far, but i know not taking the trip down would be a total lottery

Thanks for looking guys :)

Are you slaterorange by any chance?

Just seen your name pop up on there, It's not one i recall being for sale on there, Or even seeing before?

Yeah does seem strange that all this apparent attention it has been getting still seems to have left it up for sale....take it you're a member on the MSOC site?

Just getting so picky with choosing a Supra, i now have the cash to buy just gotta decide whos hand ill put it in, think ill phone around a bit more and see what turns up!

I sold my N-plate N/A for £3000, 2 years ago. It was as tidy as this one, with no mods, about the same mileage and had a manual 'box.

As mentioned before, I think you could get a better deal privately - especially if you wait for a car off of the forum

Could you really trust a car that has been driven by the same person who opted for that bonnet scoop?? It looks like something you'd get free with every copy of "REDLINE"

Cheers guys some good points in there, dont get a good vibe from this Supra for some reason....

I agree that it's probs best to buy from the owners site, looks like ill have to just wait it out!

Would go t / tt but insurance is killin me as it is :(

Cheers guys some good points in there, dont get a good vibe from this Supra for some reason....

I agree that it's probs best to buy from the owners site, looks like ill have to just wait it out!

Would go t / tt but insurance is killin me as it is :(

Its not the insurance that will kill you, it's the petrol! :D