The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone dealt with this bunch before?

marc_p

Classifieds here . . . . . dont go there..........

scotty

Slightly an odd comment mate when you consider that it used to be a members car. Whats the difference between buying off the forum vs buying off a trader? I'd actually argue that you have more 'protection' when buying off a trader as opposed to buying off the forum. This club is great and the people are nice but as I have said to a similar post of yours.... there is a disputes section for a reason. That said buying off the traders on here is usually the best bet.... usually :)

With these sort of cars its not really the dealer that matters more so the previous owner and history. They mention the history a fair bit so it must be quite extensive and if checkable over a period of time then i'd say it could well one worth looking at.....

Pre facelift, small brakes and no leather means to me that it was priced a little optimistically originally and now its more reasonable?