• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Jon surely you just drive slower to avoid setting your brakes on fire! That or hope for rain?

Now that would call for a couple of characteristics such as common sense and restraint, neither of which form part of my make-up!

I am opting to have my wheels refurbed over the next couple of months and after service costs in excess of a grand, and the wheels costing upwards of £600 (3 piece don't come cheap) I'm spending much of my spare time being nice to the wife ;)

I need to get on a circuit where I can get up to some serious level of speed rather than be stomping on the brakes all the time. I hear the M25 used to be god until they invented speed cameras!

Have a good time guys and let me know of any plans for the strips or large tracks.

Hi lads

joined the club recently and have just managed to get myself a black Aero.Previously belonged to Ian_R.(member)Needs some work as it has been standing for 8 months.

In the process of sourcing a nice bodykit,wheels and then a full respray.would be great to meet up with you all when all the work is done.

If anyone is intereseted i have a Blitz nurspec exhaust that i am taking off the car as it is too loud for me especially with roof off.

Ah ha anther aero owner. Be gd to see ya fella, wellcome.

I have hks exhaust on mine don't mind the loudness tbh. Love it in tunnels.

Mine is off road at mo. Blow anther set of turbos, so singeling it now.

Cheers fella..Bet its not as loud as the one on mine.Sounds awesome at high revs but too throaty at around 3k revs for me.Going to get a Whifbitz twin box this week;)