The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock black TT - anyone?

Gaz6002

i have a black single.... any good??

We'll be using my 500bhp single, and hopefully some with much higher numbers too... what I'm looking for is a spread of different types of Supra for comparison. What spec is yours?

I have a stock black TT.

Only non stock parts are oem skirts and rear spats

I'll PM you :)

Does anyone on here own a black TT with OEM engine?

I'm not trying to buy one - it's for a video...

Also, any black Supras that aren't bone-stock NA or single would be good.

I've got a Black Absolutely Stock GZ TT. Only mod is the wheels! I've also just had the engine fully rebuild stock, even replaced all the hoses with black silicon just to keep it looking original!!!! The pic below is from before the rebuild.

http://www.testpilot.co.uk/supra/ttbay.jpg

Edited by optim8 (see edit history)

wow! that is a nice engine bay!

Cheers Jackso11, the bay was pretty much like this when I bought the car, cleanest stock bay I'd seen at the time. I had the rest of the bay cleaned as well whilst the engine was out. Not sure if that makes me some sort of anorak but hey what the hell...:D

how much does it cost to get the engine out? must be a lot of work. I would like to get mine out anf give everything a real good clean.

Yeh, well basically because of all the work that was being done, it pretty much the cost me the car again[sAD][/sAD]. Mainly because the Head Gasket went about 1000 Miles after I bought the car. This turned out to also include a warped head (previous water pump failure so it turns out!!!), great... so by the time the engine was stripped down to this point I decided they might as well replace everything! Still on a the plus side I've now got an engine that's sort of only done 1800 Miles!!!