The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello.......Scotland Newbie

Guest craigtt

Guest craigtt

Hello Folks.

Was bored at work and been searching round for a car(have been for about 3-4months now), thought i would pop on this site see what was going, maybe a few poeple on the site who might now who i am, car.mad possibly? Last few cars i have had are 300zx twin turbo manuals.

Been very nit picky over what car i am thinking on purchasing next as i want to get something in good shape and modded to my taste. :search:

I never thought i could get a supra due to insurance, but stuck a quick quote in and was very surprised as im only 21.

Anyways hopefully navigate my way around the site ok and check your for sale section out see whats available, think for me would have to be a n/a to be within my budget.

What kind of things do you look out for on a supra?

Is there many scottish supra owners?

Cheers

Craig.[COOL][/COOL]

Hello Craig & :welcome: TTC.

We do have quite a few members from the highlands on the forum, I am sure more of them will say hello during the morning, only a few of us have trouble sleeping even though this a very active forum.

Have a look here with regards to model & spec:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=60

Spend time reading around on the forum, you have loads to learn. :)

Guest craigtt

Cheers guys. Yup sure i will have plenty to learn about supras.

Was just checking up on some thread there for meets and shows etc.

The manual TT's really do seem to h old there money:(!

Hi mate, nice cars Im liking the BM, it sits nice :) I was looking at an M3 convertible a few months back but then decided it was a Supra for me. Yes there are a few members in the Highlands on here:d what kind of budget you looking at if you want an n/a as there is a nice 98 Quicksilver n/a for sale up your neck of the woods (and with the amount of cars on his drive I think he needs to sell one) know what I mean jonathonC

Anyway welcome, and there is lots of friendly advice around here and a bit of banter;)

Enjoy the stay

Scotty

Welcome to the club mate, its always good to see another Scottish member! There's quite a few of us up here, if you keep an eye on the Scottish section of the forum theres a few meets coming up, hopefully soon.

I like your white/black UK spec, looks very tidy, will the supra be a 2nd car? What sort of budget do you have for the Supe? Be prepared to travel for the right car, I picked mine up in Oxford, I didn't want the drice home to end!

Welcome along dude :)

The white 300 looks pretty cool :) Did you make it like that yourself or buy it as such?

Spend a good while looking to find the right Supra! I took about a year and a bit to find the right one for myself!

Bought it (J-Spec NA-TT) at 21 as well and the insurance was - surprisingly - very reasonable! Renewal in July so hopefully it won't have risen too much! :p

Guest craigtt

cheers lads.

I bought the 300 that way very cheap as the bottom end was knocking, sent it away for an engine re-build and got screwed over big time so its currently being broken.

SO if i find a ncie supra it would be my daily driver.

I personally really want a TT but dont think im going to get one as a manual cheap:(!

Yeah the cars i had where nice, i really look after my cars.

Where about in ireland do you stay bud, my brother just moved over to bahl?