The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello from montreal,canada

Guest supramitch

Guest supramitch

here are some updated pics of my car!!!! YAY!!!!

hey guys just taking a few minute to say hi to everyone.....im a new supra owner since june09......i own a jspec rhd 1994 mk4....i luv this car...i got it off a trade for my 2000 mitsubishi eclipse GT twinturbo.....and it was worth it.....i wanted supra for the last 10years but the budget didnt allow it.......my car is not twinturbo yet...looking to swap a 2jzgte in there during the 2010 summer...as of now the car is at the paintshop getting a new beauty.....ill post some pics up soon.....

as for me im a french canadian im 27years old and i work for the cable/phone/internet companie Videotron.

my name is mike....

and...humm....thats about all folks....

enjoy!!

Edited by supramitch
new pictures (see edit history)

hey guys just taking a few minute to say hi to everyone.....im a new supra owner since june09......i own a jspec rhd 1994 mk4....i luv this car...i got it off a trade for my 2000 mitsubishi eclipse GT twinturbo.....and it was worth it.....i wanted supra for the last 10years but the budget didnt allow it.......my car is not twinturbo yet...looking to swap a 2jzgte in there during the 2010 summer...as of now the car is at the paintshop getting a new beauty.....ill post some pics up soon.....

as for me im a french canadian im 27years old and i work for the cable/phone/internet companie Videotron.

my name is mike....

and...humm....thats about all folks....

enjoy!!

Welcome to the forum!:)

What colour are you going for?

And what did you think of the Eclipse?

Guest supramitch

as far as what i think of the eclipse...i mean i a good daily driver car...but not even close to good highly modded like mine was...a bumby ride unsafe ride with alot of power..

• 1 month later...

Welcome, your eclipse was, well, very interesting. Good choice going black with the supra but i can't understand why the sprayer hasn't removed things like the rear wiper, aerial ect before spraying, these are simple things that really should have been done. Hopefully it all worked out fine but i wouldn't be best pleased if it was mine.

Guest supramitch

yea i know he could of taken out more part BUT i ounly got charged 1500$$ tx in for the hole job the cars paint was all cracked..he had to sand the hole thing down and i removed the original wing that was on there and he did a great job on the truck.....

i mean he could of taken out more parts but if you saw me supra before the paint job, 1500$$ for what i got is a great deal!!!

Guest supramitch
Lmao:D he didnt even remove the headlights:D

Did you paint the door shuts/round the boot lid or engine bay? i like what he did with the rear wiper:D

no because the car was already black before and i aint rich i have 1kid and another one on the way... my life time favorite car is the supra so im doing my best with the budget i have to make it look nice.

sorry if its not 1200hp with a a car show finish!!:tongue:

no because the car was already black before and i aint rich i have 1kid and another one on the way... my life time favorite car is the supra so im doing my best with the budget i have to make it look nice.

sorry if its not 1200hp with a a car show finish!!:tongue:

;) nice comeback matey

Welcome hope it all works out for ya and welcome to the club !!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BTW nice Ecplise :respekt: