The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reg. Spark Plugs and Lambda Sensors

edinlexusV8

Hello Folks,

I am having issues with my mpg. I dont thing I am even getting 15 miles to the gallon on motorway journeys. The other day I ran out of fuel on the motorway, also the blinky dash is not helping much to get the right readings of the speed and fuel. I understand that it would be good to replace spark plugs and lambda sensors.

So I am looking for a set of 8 spark plugs and 2 single wire lambda sensors.

Will take it to a garage to get the air flow checked. I suppose it is running rich but I also want to change the spark plugs and the lambda sensors. Any idea where I can get a single wire almbda sensors for a toyota. They seem to be very rare these days, I found some universal ones but I heard that the ones specific to toyota would be good. Any advice on which are the best in the market and where to buy would be great.

Thank you