The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally a TT owner -thanks Ashbhp!

ob1dude

After one and a half years of na ownership it was time for more power. I would like to thank Ashbhp at Garage786 for all his free professional advice. I intended to have an engine swap but after chatting to Ash I decided it was a better investment to trade it in and spend the extra on a TT. Ash could have just said yes do it and made some money out of me but he gave his honest opinion for which I thank him very much. I had an eight hour round trip yesterday to view and bring my new supra home. I loved my na and really did not want to part with it but the TT has blown me away, they truely are an awesome car.

I'm just enjoying it so much at the minute. I said I wouldn't touch my na but did. My current plans are to make it really clean. I saw a white one at suprapod last year and it was spotless, a credit to its owner. Since seeing that I had to have a white one of my own. I suppose BPU wouldn't be that far away, its got a kaikamoto (excuse the spelling) exhaust so thats a start!