The mkiv Supra Owners Club

n/a brake discs

hp006

Silly question

I have an n/a converted to a twin turbo, im after a bit more braking power. If i change the front ones to maybe:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-MK4-JZA80-D2-Big-Front-Brake-Kit-356mm_W0QQitemZ300385669051QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45f0618fbb

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Toyota-Supra-Front-Brake-Caliper-4-Piston-CASHBACK_W0QQitemZ250551151387QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a56032b1b

Has any one used the first set and can they rate them at all? can i then put the front 2 pot calipers and discs on to the rear to uprate them?

Cheers

What disks and pads do you have now.

I use brembo disks and CW fast road pads on my NA and they seem to hold up OK at brands hatch, remember Toyota also sold TTs with the same brake setup so maybe you just need to change the disks and pads ;)

must be on the early models cause mine doesnt... :blink:

it doesnt bother me that much but it will mean alot harder work to stop from locking up on the track. Thought you might have some experience with it! just have to go and see what its like

must be on the early models cause mine doesnt... :blink:

it doesnt bother me that much but it will mean alot harder work to stop from locking up on the track. Thought you might have some experience with it! just have to go and see what its like

Mines a 1994, I have never had it lock up on me and it been pushed hard enough to boil the brake fluid, power steering fluid and gearbox fluid :D