The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thought i might as well say hello

Guest johnwd

been browsing the forum shall i say for a while now mainly at classifieds and and different build etc to see what you can get for my price range as i will look at getting one this summer thought i would finally say hello :)

well i think ill be maxed at 10k but would have to be manual 6 speed would love a single but dont think my money will get one so a TT will be fine i was going to wait till next year but why save up when u get a loan lol i used to have a auto na about 4 years ago but my ex would not walk anywhere so i was driving her around everywhere and i just couldnt handle the cost lol but i think may or june will be the time- shoulda traded her in not the car-