The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from Chichester

Guest zz000mm

Guest zz000mm

Hi All,

New member from Chichester. Silver Supra.

Had supra since summer 97, imported personally from Yokohama. It was a pain in the ass importing back then.

Registered because I'm looking for a used stock exhaust...The car is still on its original exhaust..which is now almost at the end of its life

regards

Brian

Registered because I'm looking for a used stock exhaust...The car is still on its original exhaust..which is now almost at the end of its life

The good news is that average/ok ones tend to get almost thrown/given away and the one in the following link which I thought was minty was approx £100-150.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=191243&highlight=exhaust

"Chris Wilson" on here has a fair few i think, including some good ones but it's probably not cheap to post one but then far cheaper than a new one from Toyota

BTW could you post up your cars problem/failure history ie whatever has caused you grief since 1997?

Hi All,

New member from Chichester. Silver Supra.

Had supra since summer 97, imported personally from Yokohama. It was a pain in the ass importing back then.

regards

Brian

welcome to the club.

I think he's saying that importing a car back in 1997 was a lot of grief and the exhaust is nearing the end of it's life.;)

I know (but probably shouldn't have used 'grief' again) :)

When i see a first post from what is obviously a long term owner of a stock car i'm always keen to see what their ownership experience has been like ie what if anything has failed/needed replacing etc over all those years.....that's what i was getting at :)

Hello Brian,

Welcome to the club, hope you stay around longer than just finding your exhaust :)

Would be nice as Scooter mentioned above to get some feedback from your ownership, what model it is & if you used it on a daily basis or a weekend car? We do love pictures on this forum so get some pictures up if you can. :)

There are always the odd OE exhuasts popping up in our classified ads section. There was a system recently for about £60, should still be there.

Also you may want to try Keron on here who breaks Supra's so would also be likely to have a system available.