The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S. E. Bar-B -Q

Dragonball

Guys / Gals

Have spoken to a fellow Supra Owner - Fred who runs this lovely looking establishment nr Didcot

The Plough Inn

http://81.168.53.167/default.aspx

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced

Now he has some good parking space for 30+ and is very happy for us to meet and he will put on a Bar-B-Q etc

Thought that we might have a meet there first with a few to end of summer Sunday meet?

How about 13 June?

:thumbs:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

What do you mean by SW? Drive over!!

Yeah, sounds ace Paul. I'll check the calander and I'll make some of them if not this one...

i know but i'm a lazy b**tard plus i'm only just getting used to this thing guzzling petrol like there's no tommorow...hhhmmm maybe it's the way i drive it...must use overdrive..must use overdrive:D

Guys - whichever you want - just remember that I am 150 yrs young on the 6 June - to which likeminded happy people are cordially invited (open house from 2pm!)

Which date is best than - and Simon how DID I forget Le Mans dahhhling - I mean I am sure that we all arrange out calenders around such trips!

So

May 30

June 13

June 20

June 27

??

Originally posted by Paul E

Guys - whichever you want - just remember that I am 150 yrs young on the 6 June - to which likeminded happy people are cordially invited (open house from 2pm!)

Which date is best than - and Simon how DID I forget Le Mans dahhhling - I mean I am sure that we all arrange out calenders around such trips!

So

May 30

June 13

June 20

June 27

??

i'd be up for this:thumbs: heres whats on elsewhere

may 30/31 rotorstock

june 13 lemans

june 20 jap performance show

june 27 JAPS show

as taken from upcoming events section:)

6th june eh paul? my birthday on the 3rd may have to help you celebrate:friday:

Originally posted by Paul E

So

May 30

June 13

June 20

June 27

??

I cant do any of them! :mad:

I guess seeing as I can see the Didcot power station from the office I'd best attend. It's even closer for CJ. To be honest with the colour of his car you'd be forgiven for thinking didcot had a nuclear powerstation instead of coal! :p

Originally posted by TLicense

I guess seeing as I can see the Didcot power station from the office I'd best attend. It's even closer for CJ. To be honest with the colour of his car you'd be forgiven for thinking didcot had a nuclear powerstation instead of coal! :p

PMSL :D

Count me in - any date suits as i live about 5 miles away! :)

Originally posted by Supragal

I'll have a look when I get home... erm. 13th of what? :D

Well, as the first post said 13th June, I sort of supposed that we would follow the lead (dizzy blonde) :blonde: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...