Gutted .Totally Gutted. (front smashed)

The Raven

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New front bumper without a doubt, shame as alot or work went into it.

Having just gone out to take a few pics, the front bumper has cracked clean though and theres a chunk gone from the drivers side light bit, cant see the bottom of the bumper due to the carbon wrap

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

Sorry to hear this dude not good.

I remember when i took my car to my mother in laws for safe keeping when i went on holiday to thailand as there was a spate of cars being nicked/vandalised in my area (thank god they caught them in the end little chavs).

Went away for two weeks thinking my car would be safe... Only to come back to pick my car up with my mother in law in tears saying that she has reversed into my supra on the day we left and damaged the wing:( she had got it repaired while i was away (new wing etc) which was nice but still...

So i feel your pain dude, try not to be to harsh on her, when my mother in law told me my face said it all (not happy), but i still gave her a hug and said dont worry its only a car although inside i was like WHAT THE F*** !!

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Guest MoeBlunt
I was thinking that, she has protected no claims, but i dont know what will happen to her premium.

Phone her insurers up and ask them as a 'general' question without giving them any details...