The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A diff, n/s drive shaft and hub.

David P

N/A 4.083 open diff and casing, suits N/A auto and N/A 5MT, £130. SOLD

N/s drive shaft, fit N/A or T.T. with small diff casing (No ABS) £30. SOLD

N/s hub assembly, (non ABS) backplate has had lip trimmed off to fit behind U.K. brakes £30.

Buyer collects or pays P&P.

Perfectly good parts swopped out from my regularly serviced 60k N/A auto, during Torsen and SSV4 upgrade.

attachment.php?attachmentid=103784&d=1263558746

• 3 weeks later...

It would fit perfectly, but is not compatible with your ABS fitted Supra.

The ABS driveshaft has a castleated rim, and the hub has a sensor mounting hole, with a sensor that registers the passing 'ups and downs'.

The ABS, shafts and hubs are O.K. for both ABS, and non ABS Supra's, yet, non ABS shafts and hubs are only good for non ABS Supra's.

These are up for grabs because I have fitted an ABS hub and driveshaft to my non ABS Supra on the nearside only.

These sensors are to be utilised to feed road speed information to the Suprastick VV4 I am fitting.

Supra auto trans speed sensors only give 4 blips per revolution, X 4.083 diff gives around 16 blips per wheel revolution.

Using an ABS sensor gives 48 blips per wheel revolution which allows the VV4 ECU to do a better job.

Hope that answers your question.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.