The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi from rome, Italy

Guest Arashi

hi guys,

i'm luis and i have finally signed on this beautiful platform..

i want to know all about supra because i want to buy one early

with your expert helps..

i'ts better jap spec or us spec?

i wanto to pick my supra directly from japan..

do you know best dealer??

thank you all

best regards

Luis

Hi Luis

Many people on here that can give you help and advice. Look around the site it is a very friendly place here. As to you buying a Supra contact Jurgen at JM Imports and discuss what you are looking for and Im sure he can accomadate you :) Find Jurgen at JM Imports here

also look in the classifieds section for members cars for sale

Scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

Welcome, I don't think we have any members currently from Italy? Lovely country that I like to visit (Torino and Reggio are the places I usually go).

As mentioned, Jurgen our resident trader sources fine Supras and has also supplied many vehicles to forum members both here in the UK and abroad with exceptional consistent feedback.

Best of luck with your search.

Welcome Luis.

As said above take your time going through all the many areas and threads on the forum, also use the search system to look for things, are you a full member?

Bob.

i am noi full member at the moment but with the car yes.. and i will open italian supras club!! i hope..

the only italian in this forum????!?

i want to buy single turbo.. i think is the best way to hp.. on track..

ihihaiahhiahia

Edited by Arashi (see edit history)

Welcome Luis. :)

You asked for J-Spec or US spec. That depends if you can live with a RHD, or if you absolutely want a LHD.

Have fun on the forum. ;)

lhd o rhd it's the same...

My cousin who lives and works in Italy (product manager for Fiat) told me that I would have issues with my Supra's emissions (supporting double-decat) with regards to italian legislation.

I think you should just double check that a modified Supra will be ok with regards to any italian legislation and if it is, the options you have of getting round it.